Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MABRA Ed Sander Cross


Sunday, I shot my first cyclocross race out at the Lilypons Water Gardens in Buckeystown. It was a blast, but it was tough. Much of the day I was hanging out at the top of a runup section that stopped the riders in their tracks. Unfortuneately for me, staing close to the action meant standing in or walking through a tangle of thorns every couple of minutes. My ankles are covered in cuts and look ridiculous.

To make matters worse, at some in the middle of shooting, I realized that I had lost one of my memory cards. I tried to search the areas I had walked through in betweeen the racers' passes, but I never foun d it. I was bummed the rest of the day, and had to be more selective in the shots I took. I was lucky that it didn't have any images that I had shot that day, but it still sucked. I ordered a CF card wallet from Think Tank Photo so that it wouldn't happen again.

All the images are finally uploaded. Check them out at www.jonathanbruckphotography.com

No comments: