Monday, February 18, 2008

Are You Ever Going to Use The VCR Again?

Our apartment has become a maze of boxes, leaving little tunnels for us to move around in and live out the remainder of our cit lives. Jennifer and I took a break from packing up the apartment over the weekend to go for a walk around the Capitol.

On the way back we found a bunch of computer boxes thrown away by the DSCC. We knew who they belonged to because nobody had removed the packing list. But they were big, Dell computer boxes and I thought they would be perfect for transporting the components.

As I was packing them, Jenn asked if I needed to take the VCR. It took me back a moment. I remember when I got it. A stereo VCR. STEREO. I thought it was hot shit. It was the beginning of my home theater. Now, here I was, trying to decide if I ever would use it again.

No comments: