Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Powerbook Hard Drive: RIP

Sunday I received an external hard drive as an early christmas present. I am expecting to get a second drive next week, so I elected to move my aperture masters over to this drive and use the second one for time machine.

Monday, my Powerbook hard drive failed, and I lost everything. Now its at Apple, and hopefully will return this week with a new drive. But I've lost so much information that I don't even know what's gone. Most of my work files were safe, because they were backed up to my desktop Mac Pro about a week ago, but everything I did in the last week is gone. On top of that, I've been using my laptop for all of my InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator work because they haven't finished setting up my desktop machine.

No comments: